Thailand Sun City this summer, but why do some girls to have snow on the shoulders of the clothes have not got this kid who does not need to be ashamed. for that dandruff can occur for many reasons Whether it is allergic to shampoos, conditioners, some people like to wash their hair at night and not blow dry it completely. until a fungus No matter where it started, dandruff can be annoying for us anyway. Leaving it like this will lose your confidence and possibly escalate into psoriasis. or the original set Don’t be ufabet complacent
how to treat dandruff
1. Avoid washing your hair with warm water. The warm water will dry out the scalp. and can be flaky
2. Avoid harsh scratching or use a sharp-toothed comb to comb the scalp. because it will cause the skin in that area to become inflamed and risk of wound infection
3. Use a shampoo that contains drugs that can reduce the number of fungi on the head, such as ketoconazole, zinc pyrethion, selenium sulfide, if there are thick flakes. and using the above shampoo does not relieve Switch to a shampoo that contains tar (Tar) to help reduce flakes as well. But there is a disadvantage The smell is quite strong. And may cause dry and hard hair, which the solution is to use conditioner after shampooing. People with dandruff should use these shampoos regularly. In the beginning, you should wash your hair 2-3 times a week. After dandruff is reduced, it can be reduced to 1-2 times a week. Each time you wash your hair, leave it for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
4. If the scalp is inflamed with The use of corticosteroid topical drugs Or milk cream applied to the scalp to reduce redness and inflammation. After washing your hair, use a comb to separate your hair. Then drop the medication on the red and inflamed areas of the scalp. Use your fingers to spread and gently rub by applying the drug 1-2 times a day. The inflammation of the scalp will be reduced.
5. See a dermatologist for a long time Tried to find a solution in many ways and still not recovered. Because it may be more than general dandruff. in order to continue to treat and give medicine properly