Cosmetic age It’s one thing that women tend to overlook. As we women tend to buy many pieces of cosmetics per model. Whether it is a blush, lipstick, foundation that there are many colors. Some colors are even similar. Sometimes one piece can be used a few times and then buy a new one again. Before you pick up the old one and use it only if you really want to use it that day.
With concern for women, ufabet women would like to share with them that each kind of cosmetics is old after opening it for how long. If you don’t want to have damaged skin, allergic face, or who complain that acne and rashes keep on wearing makeup. What do I do? This is the source of those things.
Things to follow when buying new cosmetics
- When we buy cosmetics already What we should look at is Expire Date that indicates the age of the cosmetic item. How long can be kept
- Write down the day that we use that cosmetic item. Stick it on the makeup. So that we can see it before we use it
- When we open and use cosmetics What we should look at is PAO (Period After Opening), which indicates the age of the makeup after opening it. But if the cosmetics that have been bought are not told You can see below how long each cosmetic is after opening. We included
Age of each type of cosmetics after it has been opened.
- Mascara , eyeliner will last 3 – 6 months after opening.
- Cream , foundation will last for 6 months – 1 year.
- T-blush, bronzer , powder, eyeshadow will last 2-3 years after opening.
- Lipstick will last for 2-3 years after opening.
- The cleanser lasts 1 year after opening.
- It will last 1 year after opening.
- The toner will last for 6 months – 1 year.